This site is no longer being updated. †Please visit our new site at:†
Final Study Guide is Posted!
You can find the Algebra 2 Semester 2 FINAL Study Guide attached below!
EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITY!
DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, MAY 26!
Bring in up to 2 copies of the final study guide for 4 points extra credit EACH. Please do not write on the copies, you will be giving them to me.
Test Retake Deadline is May 20th!
Want to improve your grade? If you've failed a test this semester you can retake it. The deadline for ALL RETAKES is FRIDAY MAY 20TH.
In order to retake a test:
*You must have a score less than 70%
*You must complete test corrections on your original test
*You must re-do the test study guide
*Notify Mrs. V at least one day in advance so a retake test will be available for you.
I hope you all had a great break! Just a couple reminders as we start second semester...
- We all start with a clean slate!!
- Late Work Policy - one week past the due date, after that, no credit will be given and the red boxes will not be filled in.
- Retakes - no retakes on quizzes! Retakes are available on tests only if you receive less than a 70%. See Mrs. V for requirements.
- Quiz replacement scores - If you improve your quiz scores from week to week within a unit, you may replace them. This is YOUR responsibility to keep track of. If you'd like a score replaced, please fill out a half sheet of paper with your name and all quiz scores, and I will do the rest.
Final Study Guide Posted!
Please look for, and print the final study guide attached at the bottom of this page.
Extra Credit Opportunity : BRING UP TO TWO COPIES OF THE STUDY GUIDE TO MRS. V BY TUESDAY, 12/8 AND YOU WILL RECIEVE 4PTS EXTRA CREDIT FOR EACH STUDY GUIDE
Adopt A Family
All of Mrs.VanderHulst's Math 2 Honors classes have adopted a family in need this season! This program will provide much needed items such as clothes, gifts, and other items for a local family in need. Below is the information about our adopted family. Any donation will help!! Please have all donations to Mrs. VanderHulst by December 11th!
Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year! I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready for a successful school year. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.
With that said...here is your first assignment! Below you will see that I have attached the Syllabus. Please print it. PLEASE PRINT THE SYLLABUS AND REVIEW IT WITH YOUR PARENTS. BE SURE TO FILL OUT THE LAST PAGE AND BRING IT TO CLASS NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, AUGUST 18th.
Here are a few materials suggested for class:
1. Spiral Notebook
2. 3-Ring Binder with dividers
3. Pencils (No Pens Please!)
4. Graph paper & Lined paper
Come to class prepared each day and you'll be on the right track to success this year!
Below is our Class Wish List!
I use the following items a lot throughout the year. So if you would like to contribute, I would greatly appreciate it!
Plain copy paper
College ruled paper
White board markers
Band aides (may sound silly, but even high schoolers need them and it saves a trip to the office!)
If you ever want to really spoil our class, I really need:
Electric pencil sharpener